Gifts for Rakhi

'Family is not an important thing. It's everything.'

It's a blessing to live in a joint family and I am blessed to be part of one such.


We all celebrate every festival with a lot of pomp and promise, mostly because for those times we forget to crib and fight and come together to celebrate.
This time as Rakhi was approaching, we planned to celebrate it as well. Usually on the first day we get over with the rituals in the morning and after that the entire family is out for a fun picnic. But all in all, this is the day that all of our cousins come together to celebrate.






Although the entire year is spent in fights between my brother and me, I always try to make him feel special on this day. And he always returns the favor with the most lovely gift! But this year I had decided to gift my brother as well.






I wanted to give him something special this year as he was going abroad for higher education. So, I got out of office early one day and went shopping. Everything on display seemed so wonderful and expensive, I was having a real hard time to decide what to gift him! Finally I came across Allocacoc's AudioCube, which seemed like the perfect gift for my music loving brother. I felt that this AudioCube would ensure that even when he is very far away from me, he could still feel my presence.






On the day of Rakhi I was excited because I knew that he wasn't expecting a gift from me and that this AudioCube would simply stun him.
So, after I tied rakhi, he gave me his gift and I gave him mine. As I had predicted, he loved the AudioCube and couldn't resist it even for a moment, he had to use it right then. But in the meantime, I had opened my present and I was simply blown over, I had seen this product while I was shopping for my brother, but I did not get it for myself because I wanted to be selfless for at least one occasion! But who knew! My brother had given me the exact same Heng Balance Lamp that I had noticed in the store and I was overwhelmed.






I think this was the best Rakhi till date for both of us. It's a day meant for giving your unconditional love and conviction towards your sibling or any closed person.
Let this festival of brother and sister be a special day for Gifting someone who you care about.

Kapalin Marketing Pvt Ltd. is the prestigious Branding, Marketing and Distribution partner of Allocacoc in India. Our comprehensive services help you realize the value from improved customer relationship & distribution network. Kapalin’s corporate structure fortifies that the knowledge and the winning strategies are shared and communicated among all the trade units, timely and systematically according to the requirements of the fields we operate in. Spotting that clients’ requirements are changing on a constant basis, we are committed to make continuous advancement in all our processes in accordance with these changing requirements. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Trends Of Smartphones-Excerpted from YOURSTORY

International Forum Design Award 2018 : Foldable Bag

The Smart Power