Prayer is Powerful

For some, “prayer” can be a scary word. It sounds so loaded, so religious, so… profound.

I used to feel this way, too. Prayer was something for the super-religious folk, those who wanted to pray to their God or Jesus or whatever. That just wasn’t my thing. Even though I believed strongly in God and do consider myself religious, it just seemed a little strange to me to talk to the sky every night before bed, hoping that some omnipotent voice would speak back to me and give me everything I ever wanted.



I relied strictly on meditation, thinking that with enough personal insight, I would solve all the deep emotional troubles that led me to disordered eating. There’s nothing wrong with meditation (in fact I think we could all benefit from a daily practice), and perhaps that is where I could have found my answer, but then my eyes were opened to a new way of thinking about prayer.
I learned that prayer is about saying, “I am powerful, but I also can’t do everything by myself. No one can.” Prayer is about trusting that you are being taken care of by something greater than yourself - call it God, the Universe, mother Earth - the name doesn’t really matter. Prayer is knowing that when you feel helpless, something’s got your back.

Prayer beckons us to boldly declare a Kingdom experience that is not yet experienced. It demands our attention, focus, and presence. In prayer, we embark on a dangerous journey into the heart of our God who is a consuming fire!


It’s a wonderful feeling when you keep faith in the things working or processing according to God. I have seen it works incredibly beautiful in erasing all the negative feelings of your mind.
Of course, I believe Prayer is powerful. The other thing which is equally powerful for you to make your life less troublesome and hassle-free is Allocacoc’s PowerCube. Why I am saying so because I recently tried this product.


Connect all your devices at once with 4 power outlets and 2 USB-A ports. PowerCube, the red dot award 2014 winner, is intelligently designed to be an instant space-saver. It provides the ability to plug in all your devices without any bulky plug blockage. The PowerCube |Original USB| gives any room a fun-friendly appeal.
These PowerCubes replace your conventional socket outlets and offer additional functions: By simply inserting the PowerCubes into your fixed power socket, the compact cubes enable a single power source to be extended to up to five power outlets.





Kapalin Marketing Pvt Ltd. is the prestigious Branding, Marketing and Distribution partner of Allocacoc in India. Our comprehensive services help you realize the value from improved customer relationship & distribution network. Kapalin’s corporate structure fortifies that the knowledge and the winning strategies are shared and communicated among all the trade units, timely and systematically according to the requirements of the fields we operate in. Spotting that clients’ requirements are changing on a constant basis, we are committed to make continuous advancement in all our processes in accordance with these changing requirements.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Trends Of Smartphones-Excerpted from YOURSTORY

International Forum Design Award 2018 : Foldable Bag

The Smart Power