Sunday A Day To Relax

I love this day of the Week called Sunday. This is one of my favorite days. This is a day where one gets time for oneself. Wow!! its Sunday, I am going to relax, take care of me, pamper myself. Do as much as stuff for myself because it’s my day.


The alarm was ringing, and I didn't want to get up and put it off. I just took out my hand from my blanket and somehow reached the alarm and pushed it to stop, I didn't want to open my eyes as it was Sunday, I went off to sleep. After some time, I could hear Mom came knocking my door, saying get up it's 11:00, you are still in the bed. I jumped up out of my blanket hearing it 11:00. What 11:00!!!! No, it can’t be. I was sleeping like a tired rat and slept for more than 12 hours. My god. But then I thought its ok…its Sunday and I can afford to do so.

 I wanted to enjoy my Sunday by simply relaxing and not in a mood to do any work. Made plans with friends for going out for a movie. Booked the tickets got ready and went off. Picked up my friends from the meeting point, after picking them we got stuck in bad traffic. Oh god…. this traffics will surely make us late for the movie, I had to rush and drive pass by all the vehicle to reach before the movie start and watching the Traffic guard staring at me with red eyes to shoot me. But I somehow managed and reached the Theatre. We picked up some popcorns and drinks went inside the hall, checking our aisle seat and sat. The movie started kept my phone on silent, kept it inside my bag and started munching the popcorns and started enjoying the movie. Was in the middle of the movie felt my phone was vibrating, thinking it not going to be an important call must be the company calling me on a Sunday to sell some new offers or some bank for credit card call, I fully ignored and started concentrating the movie.


The movie was very interesting that I could not take off my eyes from the screen, and halftime during interval I took off my phone to check and guess what I see….15 Missed calls from Hitler, (Hitler …... that’s the name I gave to my rude boss, which suits its personality) My eyes were wide open and so my mouth. I dint had words to swallow also. Wanted to call him and say sorry but dint had the guts to do so, and suddenly I see my phone battery drained out, wow what else I could have asked for, this was a bonus. But thanks to Allocacoc's Power Bank I hurried and put my phone on charge and called my boss, he picked up and told me he needs a mail urgently, I from my phone did the job and sent him the mail. He was like thanks and I am sorry to disturb you on a Sunday. I was like its ok Boss. And started enjoying the movie.

Thank you so much Allocacoc for gifting me a friend that I could bank upon when needed the phone so urgently. It's because of the power bank that I could write a mail and sent the urgent mail to my boss, as phone battery drained out if it was not my power bank I could not have done it on time. This unique device is so good so slim, so beautiful that one can carry it any and everywhere. It's so slim that you can put it in your pocket and roam around with hassle. The colors are so amazing that you feel like its suiting your personality. And what made me fall in love with this unique device is it color code for indication. It lightens up three different colors to indicate the power.





Kapalin Marketing Pvt Ltd. is the prestigious Branding, Marketing and Distribution partner of Allocacoc in India. Our comprehensive services help you realize the value from improved customer relationship & distribution network. Kapalin’s corporate structure fortifies that the knowledge and the winning strategies are shared and communicated among all the trade units, timely and systematically according to the requirements of the fields we operate in. Spotting that clients’ requirements are changing on a constant basis, we are committed to making continuous advancement in all our processes in accordance with these changing requirements. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Trends Of Smartphones-Excerpted from YOURSTORY

International Forum Design Award 2018 : Foldable Bag

The Smart Power