Sitting Posture Are Big Deals for Working People

Today is the generation, where everyone is working hard to survive the living. People are slogging and working hard to achieve a successful and comfortable life. Most of the day is spent at the workplace, and since this is the digital world the laptop is the ultimate thing to work on.

People usually spend 6-8 hours of their day sitting in front of computers 

 Every day we are working on it, and continuously sitting at one desk and doing a job, this makes it difficult by the end of the day. But still, one must survive and overcome the pain and do it all day. There are a lot of people who keep taking breaks and do these works.

Most of them suffer from severe back pains, shoulder pains, and headaches because of wrong sitting posture

I remember when I used to work continuously at my Laptop I could not concentrate on work, as I was unable to sit at one place and one posture for hours, I use to move around taking breaks at every interval.  After a good walk, I use to resume back to work, and this use to make my work hamper, as I was unable to complete it on the given deadline. Was fed up with this, and wanted to relax and enjoy my work, not doing it with health issues or a heavy heart.

Females at workplaces suffer the most. The ratio is increasing at an increasing rate

One day while I was surfing the net for a solution for resting a Laptop on a cushion or small table, I found Allocacoc’s Levit8. First, I was unable to pronounce it and understand what it is, then while going through the details, I came across this unique and portable Desk that was foldable and washable too. That attracted me, as It is easily movable to carry it every and anywhere and no worries for dirtiness or dustiness. It is so handy that one can easily take it along with the Laptop. Another feature is, it’s so thin that it can be easily put inside any bag or laptop bag.



I purchased it without thinking twice, and I would really recommend it to all my friends and colleagues to buy this Unique product of Allocacoc’s. It’s worth buying. Cause one can easily place it on top of the table or desk and work continuously on your Laptop. It’s a product that will allow you to work without any health issues.  
Thank You Allocacoc for bringing this unique design foldable desk in India and to our lives.





Kapalin Marketing Pvt Ltd. is the prestigious Branding, Marketing and Distribution partner of Allocacoc in India. Our comprehensive services help you realize the value from improved customer relationship & distribution network. Kapalin’s corporate structure fortifies that the knowledge and the winning strategies are shared and communicated among all the trade units, timely and systematically according to the requirements of the fields we operate in. Spotting that clients’ requirements are changing on a constant basis, we are committed to making continuous advancement in all our processes in accordance with these changing requirements. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Trends Of Smartphones-Excerpted from YOURSTORY

International Forum Design Award 2018 : Foldable Bag

Power To Youth